- Open the side menu
- Tap Maintenance
- Tap on the account the crash is happening (ex. Instagram)
- Tap Rebuild Account.
Once completed the account should be working again.
If Solution 1 doesn't work:
- Go to Settings app in your device.
- Search or scroll down to Social Dummy.
- Enable Reset App / Empty Cache toggle switch
- You WILL NOT loose your created posts, users etc. Enabling this option basically removes all local data that the app stores in the background and will log you out.
- Launch the app
- Log in and hopefully it should be fixed.
If however it still crashes get in contact along with your Account ID, device (ex. iPhone 8) and iOS and I will try my best to try and resolve this issue. Solution 2 is the best solution.
Asiakastuen palvelu UserEcho